How our technology works:
Organic Humates builds a stronger root system by increasing root respiration and root formation.Our humates increases the Cation Exchange Capacity of the soil and facilitates nutrient absorption. It is a great source of energy for beneficial soil organisms, which influence both soil fertility and plant health, while improving aeration of soil and water retention in heavy and compact soils. The humates also prevent water and nutrient losses in light sandy soils. So healthier roots hold soil, minimizing erosions and when added directly to soil it improves its quality and ability to grow crops. When added to urea, fertiliser and lime it improves their performance and when added to seeds it improves their strike rate and encourages root growth. The humic, fulvic and mycrorrhizal fungi and bacteria in Humates are the active ingredients.
Reasearch & Development
Reasearch & Development
• Fully Pasteurized: For purity and safety, we are careful to pasteurize our Humates to remove any pathogens or contamination.
• High Carbon Content: Carbon is the fundamental building block of life. Our Liquid Humate has a higher pure carbon content than anything else on the market - 40 to 70%.
•Concentration: Our most popular formulation is the industry standard 7.63% humic acid concentration. Our Fulvic acid is 1.62% and carbon base back to the soil is 3%.
• Minerals: Our Liquid Humate features more than 50 highly beneficial minerals… providing excellent support and nutrition to crops.
• Ultra Low Undesirable Metals: Our Liquid Humate contains almost undetectable levels of mercury, lead, arsenic and other toxic metals. The lowest in the industry
• Superior Acidity: Our INNOVATION products boast very low. Other products on the market are significantly less acidic, and therefore less effective. • True Colloidal Suspension: Our liquid is a true suspension, the solids take weeks to settle out.
• Highly Charged Particles: Our Humates carry a strong positive anionic charge. Since the elements in the soil carry a negative charge, our humates are magnetically attracted to the elements in the soil. No other product has as much ionic advantage.
• Superfine Particle Size: Our liquid can work with any spray equipment without clogging the nozzles… but we go far beyond that. Our uniquely micro-fine particle size means that the effectiveness, penetration and bio-availability of the humates is superior to other products on the market.
• Extraordinary Attention to Water Purity: We take extraordinary measures, putting our water through a series of specialized treatments that remove all impurities, contaminates. We also remove all chemically and ionically reactive elements from our water to insure that nothing adversely reacts with or impairs our performance
•The Green Earth Agriculture Organic Liquid Humate System:
The base ingredients of our Humate products boast a mixture of Humic and non-Humic substances derived from:
Humus substances may be assigned to one of three categories by solubility properties:
Humic Acid: Soluble in dilute alkaline solution but insoluble in acid
Fulvic Acid: Soluble in acid or basic conditions
Humin: Insoluble in both acid and base conditions
These two acids work in conjunction to interact with environmental chemical substances in the following five ways:
Catalytic effects on hydrolysis
Effects on the microbial processes
Photosensitiizing and quenching effects.
Going green makes sense.
-Humic and Fulvic Acids and Their Potential in Crop Production By: David Wright and Andy Lenssen
Department of Agronomy, Iowa State University
-Effect of Sowing Dates and Humic Acid on Productivity and Infection with Rot Diseases of Some Soybean Cultivars Cultivated in New Reclaimed Soil
By: S.M. ELBaz, El.El. Abbas and R.A.I. Abo Mostafa, 2012
International Journal of Agricultural Research, 7: 345357
-Effect of Potassium Humate on Soil Properties and Growth of Wheat By: Johan Tobias Van Tonder
University of the Bloemfonte, South Africa
-Humic Acid Improves Growth, Yield and Oil Content of Brassica Compestris L. By: Department of Soil Sciences, Sindh Agriculture University Tandojam, Pakistan